Looking for good exhaust!

Has anyone had any experience with 'rocket' brand exhausts? i just had a look thru the thumpertalk store and they are by far the cheapest full system. As much as i want to go with the jardine, its a slip-on and i cant hack saw my brand new 2006 and ruin the warrenty!

I have i put one on my 150 and i dont like it as much as i would of hoped. but if ur looking for a cheap upgrade its the one. BBR also makes a slip on for the 150/230 but u need to rejet ur carb. If u want a louder/ deeper sound without buying a new pipe i would uncork the factory pipe.

If u wanna do that here is a link...

http://www.off-road.com/dirtbike/projects/crf230f/1/

i hate BBR exhausts, they are annoying, just my opinion. i like my powercore 4 its really loud, probably annoys everyone else but i love it. and it was 50% off so i cant really complain.

My son and I love our BBR pipes. I dont like annoying those around us or giving tree huggers more ammo to close down trails so we will be getting the inserts. But the pipes work great, even over uncorked.And damn the SS header looks good.

And keep the stock muffler?

Mine is already uncorked and rejeted

Yep, and you'll have $190 in your pocket for fuel and oil for practice when you whip the guys with those $300 exhaust systems! :crazy: