Sign in to follow this  

westcoast-products.com

Does anybody know who makes the 125c pit bikes on westcoast-products.com

Did you buy it from westcoast-products,and do you think this bike can beat a stock xr 80?

I'm not real familiar with the xr80's but there a four stroke right? I would think that the 125 would beat it. Now the 110's would probably be closer to the xr80. And yes I bought my bike from westcoast, but off of ebay. :crazy:

I would not deal with West Coast products they are rude and offer no parts service They sell Rocketa (Terminator) brand bikes I made the mistake of trying to buy parts from them and in the end I wound up getting harrasing emails with foul language in them. Contact Nate with Outlaw Powersports and check his bikes out he seems like a good individual and he helped me out recently on a bike he doesnt sell.

If I am not mistaking they are on eBay pimping their product. I also, have heard their after the sale support is poor. Don't know from experience, just from word of mouth from others.

They are an Ebay seller with good feedback but I think most feedback is left before customers have problems and down the road when something goes wrong negative feedback cannot be left.

I bought a bike from them through ebay and I have had a good experience with them. I had to buy parts twice and I got good service and good prices. Ex: rear wheel, tube, tire, and sprocket for $50 shipped. I won't make any promises, but from my experience they have taken care of me. One note about west coast, call instead of emailing them. You will get a response sooner that way. :crazy: