Got my new bike..

02 DR-Z400S, just drove it home a while ago, and it was cold and wet out ? but i must say, i felt very comfortable on it, more so then my kz1100 that i have owned for over a year, this thing is amazing.. i have been rideing all sorts of bikes since i was 16, am 34 now, and this buy far is the most impressive i have been on..

one problem, its to big for my liveingroom, after i talked the gf into letting me put it there the damn thing won't fit..

oh well, i don't care, i have it and thats what counts..

now to join the ontario dualsport club.. and find some rideing buddies..

later..

You got it, Alex! Not only does my wife not mind bikes in the LR for the winter, she rides them all as well -- BMW K1200RS, GasGas 200 trials bike, and hopefully soon a DRZ400S (I'm shopping right now). When you find a gal like that, don't let her get away!

Mike OD

NiteOwl,

You'll love it! I've bought a 2001 S in June and have put an average of 1500 km a month on the bike. I go back and forth to my parents in Mississauga quite frequently during during the summer right up to the end of October, early November. Come this spring we should get together and go riding. There's a little bit of riding around Acton and Terra Cotta that my friend Stephen (call sign va3mod on TT) like to ride. If you want check out the pictures at http://photos.yahoo.com/bruscitt

I'm the one wearing the Fox gear and Stephen is wearing the O'Neil. Also if you goto the Toronto motorcycle show on Saturday or Sunday, I'll be at the ODSC booth from 10am to 2pm both days.

Cheers!

thanks guys, magnetoboy, i talked with va3mod in the mailing list, i would love to hook up for some rideing in the summer.. i have only 19k on it so far, it;s cold out, sunday is going to be +6c so maybe get a few more k on it, man what a long break in time.. i have spent a lot of time at raglan/baldies over the years, but in my jeep, have not been there on a bike in over 12 years ?

girlfriend is going to take a course for hey bike licence in the spring.. have to find her a dr200.

also, about the liveing room, i moved the tv stand forward and put the bike behind it, it fit fine, but then i went for a ride and left it at a buddies shop, she comes home and askes where the bike is, now she is upset that its not in the liveing room :D so sunday i will bring it back.. sheesh, never will understand women..

Originally posted by NiteOwl:

girlfriend is going to take a course for hey bike licence in the spring.. have to find her a dr200.

also, about the liveing room, i moved the tv stand forward and put the bike behind it, it fit fine, but then i went for a ride and left it at a buddies shop, she comes home and askes where the bike is, now she is upset that its not in the liveing room

Do I hear wedding bells???