Sign in to follow this  

bad news good news

bad news sold by 2000e yesterday boo !!!!

good news picked up my new 2002e today yay!!!!!

bad news been overdoing it lately - grounded til christmas boo!!!!

good news christmas is nearly here roll on next week yay!!!!

by the way still got 2 of the stainless steel gearbox output spacers if anyone wants one.

happy christmas to all

tom

Tom ,

If youre still grounded get yourself over to the virtual party dendrz is holding , theres lots of virtual guinness lined up on the virtual bar , and all the guys are there - well nearly all ... . Looking forward to getting my hands on your replacement g,box sprocket/seal spacer - my dad received it last week .

Cheers

Jerry

HI Tom

Thanks to Hev for the Lamb dinner Sunday night just what I needed after a days trail riding, I note from your last message, you left out an Important part of the reason why your grounding sentence has been lifted,sorry but I feel It's my duty to tell all DRZ owners your scerete IRONING

yes you all read it right IRONING, when Hev B says your grounded you IRON

Your Trail Riding Buddy (Mole) :)

Originally posted by JdB:

Tom ,

If youre still grounded get yourself over to the virtual party dendrz is holding , theres lots of virtual guinness lined up on the virtual bar , and all the guys are there - well nearly all ... . Looking forward to getting my hands on your replacement g,box sprocket/seal spacer - my dad received it last week .

Cheers

Jerry

you wait walker ill get you back, it was only a bit of ironing, honest, and i wasnt doing anything else at the time,honest, see you friday ? or have you got to take the wife somewhere boring instead of coming out to run in my new drze k2?

by the way i got my gore tex socks that i asked for did you get the road book holder - i dont think so probaly lots of underwear and stuff like that

tom

the k2 is different on a few parts i dont know how different the suspension is yet ive not run it yet still road legalising it, the right rad is different with a more conventional hose instead of the y shaped one on previous models,you can just replace it with straight hose if you break it.the footpegs i think are wider, the headlight is nicer and comes with a twin filament bulb (but no wiring to the dip beam and no switch still)however you can wire the switch up to dip by putting an extra pin in the connector and wiring in a switch. the pins for the connector are available in the uk and probaly anywhere in the world if you look hard enough. ive been running a gel seat so have not used my original one fror a while now but the seat foam seems to be thicker as well, as i say that could be just my imagination though, the engine is also a different colour as well.

whilst the mods are subtle they seem to be worthwile

regards

tom