Personal webpages

Hi guys.

I live in Australia and i've just traded my RMX250 for a 2001 DRZ 400E and i have to say that i am so pleased not to have to mix oil with the fuel again (What was i thinking?)

No more spraying the garage walls with oil and sneezing dogs!

Anyway, i just wanted to ask if any of you have personal webpages with pictures of your bikes etc. so i can see what you've done to them.

Thanks,

Mike.

Originally posted by DRZ_DownUnder:

Hi guys.

I live in Australia and i've just traded my RMX250 for a 2001 DRZ 400E and i have to say that i am so pleased not to have to mix oil with the fuel again (What was i thinking?)

No more spraying the garage walls with oil and sneezing dogs!

Anyway, i just wanted to ask if any of you have personal webpages with pictures of your bikes etc. so i can see what you've done to them.

Thanks,

Mike.

First of all, welcome to TT! For each post, look at the icons in the header. If that member has a web page, you'll see the "www" icon.

Bryan

I'm going to start a webpage and i'll have pictures of my bike and some pics of trails, scenery and some pics of an event we have here called The Blue Light Ride.

It's a non competitive event run by the Police Motorcycle Club and it's a great ride with the best trails you could imagine.

(Slippery hills, single track, dusty trails and some road sections).

If you want to see some pics of this event already, go to: http://www.eatmydirt.com.au

Thanks,

Mike

Thanks ColoradoDRZ,

The Blue Light can be quite a gruelling event if it rains before and during the event like it did this year (Glad i didn't ride this year!)

I like the pictures you added too. That area looks pretty scary with all the rocks! ?

Thanks again and Merry Christmas!

Hi everyone,

Just got my webpage up and running.

If you like, just upload any pictures you have of your bikes and the places you ride so we can all have a look at them.

There's also an album for other bikes you own, or have owned, and page for links to your site or your favorite sites.

Typing messages is OK, but lets see some pictures!

http://communities.msn.com/SuzukiDRZ400Gallery

Thanks, Mike.

PS.. That bike belonging to Bedridden looks absolutely awesome and i'm scared to ask how much it owes him! ?

Seekster, your remark about "sitting on the fence", my advise is, never change your mind, always stay undecided! ? and once you've got the fat rims and tyres on you'll have a new lease of life :D

DRZ_Downunder, the bike "owes" me £3800 (1year old now) new £1000 for wheels,tyres,320mm front disc rear disc,£300-400 on other bits but the silencer, sump-guard, wide footrests are all home made. :D

Seekster, your remark "siting on the fence", my opinion is you should never change your mind you should always stay undecided ? but give supermoto a try if you can, and join the converted.

DRZ_DOWNUNDER, the bike was £3800 new (1year old now) the wheels, tyres, 320mm front disc kit, rear disc gold chain £1000, and about £350 on other bits "OUCH" the silencer, sumpguard, wide footrest are home made :D