OK, so the modified tail light isn't for me. Pics.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

man, i just ordered and paid $16something for GROUND shipping. . im wondering if I should call and see what's up

I never called, but when i received my order today, the shipping was adjusted to $6 before they charged my card!!!!

:ride::banana::busted:??

Way to go Wheeling Cycle Supply and Forrest!!!! (his card was attached)

Needless to say I'm very happy and impressed with how they do business. Now I just need to get crackin on my custom bracket?

-Rich

I noticed recently that Forrest is also a new TT member so welcome him aboard if you come across him.

I bought mine from him and he's a great costumer service guy. The Drc was the only way to go for me. The only downside is that everyone has 'em.

I'd never seen or heard of this tail light before. Is it new? I am not keeping up with DRZ stuff quite as much as I used to though.

I have to say out of all the tail lights I've seen that one is the best looking one I think I've seen. If I go dual sport with mine that is definately the tail light I want. I love that thing. I'm not soo crazy about the turn signals but that tail light is hot.

yeh im not keen on those signals either

I have the thinner profile lights and I'll post pics of my custom bracket setup when i finish it

nice work on the bracket though dave. . steel's a bitch to work