how many people have chinese clones instead of the real thing?

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have these 2. They were built piece by piece from parts I picked up off Ebay and the 50 sites. One has a Honda frame and Honda extended swingarm. The other is mostly staggsracing stuff and a RCM front end. Loncin 110 in one and gpx in the other.

hisandhers2.jpg

I have these 2. They were built piece by piece from parts I picked up off Ebay and the 50 sites. One has a Honda frame and Honda extended swingarm. The other is mostly staggsracing stuff and a RCM front end. Loncin 110 in one and gpx in the other.

hisandhers2.jpg

nice bikes mello!

I have currently got a little crf50 replica bike , its preety good although i havent done any mods and the stock suspension is wayyyy to soft for me (bottoms out constantly) , i am going to be getting a 125 pit bike soon hopefully , il try and get some pics n post em up when i can of the fiddy, :crazy:

I have currently got a little crf50 replica bike , its preety good although i havent done any mods and the stock suspension is wayyyy to soft for me (bottoms out constantly) , i am going to be getting a 125 pit bike soon hopefully , il try and get some pics n post em up when i can of the fiddy, :crazy:

Found A Pic from another site of it k midimoto.jpg

thanks. Where are your pics?

ok here is a couple.

my '87 Z50R w/ Icon50 bottom end, 88ccTB race head, TB clutch etc..

bccawards2006012.jpg

my kid on his '06 Pitster w/ 131cc Category 5 Motorsports GPX motor.

rider_777_3.jpg

My '05 Pitster (has GPX motor in it now, old pic)

mypitster005.jpg

hey lazybones51 if you put an ishock on your 50 it would fix your problem with it bottoming out im saving the money to buy an ishock myself because i have the same problem when i jump my pitbike

Was considering getting a new shock but a wasnt sure on what will fit as it is a knock off and all , how much is the i shock , also will i have to get longer fork legs or any thing to raise the front due to the bigger shock raising the rear ??