www.DRZ400S.de

Hi,

a new german web site about the DRZ400S is born...

www.DRZ400S.de

Please take a look...

CU Olli

Cool.......if only I could read German. What's them German's doing buying inferior Japanese stuff! :) No need to get excited.....just playin'. Is there any good single-track to be ridden in Germany?

They probably sneak off to the Alps for a little off-roadin! :)

Ya, and ya know old Yeagermeister would be in heaven over there. It's probably a crime if ya get caught NOT drinking and riding. he! he! he! :) You can buy beer at every McDonalds!

Look under the "Bilder" button.. it has some good pics of the DRZ underbelly. So THATs what it looks like under there!! :):D:D

Ich vunder Ven vil der Englander speil gehappenen eh?

Just a warning to Mac users with Explorer..

www.DRZ400S.de is crashing the program.

It's not affecting the OS, but it's starting to load, then- type 2 error, and closes the app.

Maybe it's only me, but if you've got a bunch of stuff up, and you don't want to watch it disappear...

Switching over to Netscape....

I'm looking forward to seeing the new site..

It works on Netscape.

Bilder is the way to go... English would be nice.

[ December 30, 2001: Message edited by: aspenj ]

hey,

I must have gotten ripped off! How many of you notice the neat little water pump guard on the '02 S on the german .de site? My '01s has the threaded inserts for something, I guess the dealer didn't feel like putting mine on! How many of you out there didn't get them?

Frank

Originally posted by Bailey28:

hey,

I must have gotten ripped off! How many of you notice the neat little water pump guard on the '02 S on the german .de site? My '01s has the threaded inserts for something, I guess the dealer didn't feel like putting mine on! How many of you out there didn't get them?

Frank

i don't think they came on the 01, i just got a 02 and it has them, 02 also got less breakable turn signals :) and rebound settings front and rear, and a high speed adjustment on the rear.. i think there are a few other small things, i will have to run into someone at the trail with a 01 and look it over..