did all mods and still bogs on quick accel!!!!!

yes this is happening on the stand and also comming out of the hole!! could this be due to pilot jet size? 48 or 50 maybe because thats the only thing i havent done yet!! thanks guys! also dust devil hope to see you out there i do riding in your areas i live in palmdale and would like to hook up some time and pound the trails and check out those sites youve been to!! see yah!!!

You need to tweak the fuel screw to get rid of the bog, Mine has no bog when running.

I can make ANY CRF bog on the stand.

DOnt go messing with the pilot jet just yet.

Is the SMOG removed yet??

Do you have a better flowing Air cleaner??

With a flowing pipe,air cleaner, JD kit , smog removed ECT..I run a 170 main, stock pilot and leak and my bike rips.

I run a 48 pilot in mine to cure this issue, also in 2 others i've jetted for other people, one with JD and the other and mine w/out JD, found the 48 pilot fixed all low end problems with all 3, I think it worth a shot, very simple and cheap, shouldn't be more than 5 or 6 bucks for the jet, and it's the same procedure as changing the main, right next to it. And if it's a Cali bike, definitely get the smog block off kit, I don't have any experience with smog stuff on the Hondas, but all WR's come with it, and I've removed it on 2 other WR's and that itself cleaned alot up.

my bike idles fine and starts fine cant say what the fuel screw does though, obviously its not working!! guess i'll stick the stock one back in and try it!!! :crazy:

I've seen that too, aftermarket fuel screws aren't always the same taper as the stock, hated my zipty, went back to stock.

I had the same problem. I increased my idle to about 2000 RPM and fixed it. By sound, the difference is at stock idle it lopes and sounds like it is barely ideling. At 2000 it smooths out quite a bit but doesn't sound like its racing.

:ride::cheers::crazy:? thanks guys with the combination of all your inputs :cheers: i was able to dial it in!!!! bike pulls hard and rips straight through it was a combo of things first i figured out the fuel screw issue it was the o ring was pinched and not letting me seat it down all the way!! then still had some minor bogging , then put in a 48 pilot jet and she comes on strong now and almost no popping whatsoever on deccel bike is now what i expected it to be!!! once again thanks guys- dust devil, nminus1, slomotobug, joehonda :ride: and anyone else i might not have mentioned :cheers: now it's all about-------- just twist baby!!!! it's on!!! thanks guys!!