Where to ride in NC?

My wife and I are thinking of moving to Cary, NC. Where we live now, the kids can trail ride straight from the drive way! There are dunes, trail rides, and even mountain type riding here.

What can we see there in riding in NC?

Thanks.

Ps. Great site!

Any place for quads? Trails, etc?

they passed a new ATV law and a lot of places are not allowing them so they don;t have to the deal with the hassle of policing the riders.check out ncdirtrider.com for stuff.

Trail ride straight from the driveway!! Can I swap houses with you!!!

From Cary there are some MX tracks I think Henderson Motosports park has some trails also. If you head about 2.5 hours you can be at Brushy Mountain motorsport park www.bmmspark.com or at Brown Mountain ORV (federal land) in about 3.5 hours.

sorry to hear about the move to cary. you probably get arrested just for cranking your bikes up in cary.

If you want great atv riding, go to busco beach in goldsboro

Any place for quads? Trails, etc?

Tracks and trails at www.ncmotorsportspark.com

Trails at www.bmmspark.com

Other somewhat nearby tracks: Devil's Ridge (sporadic practice/MX/Hare Scrambles dates, Birch Creek, Lake SugarTree, Rolling Hills, and a fair number of tracks and hare scrambles courses in the western part of the state.

Riding right out of your driveway is a fond memory from about 30 years ago...

Man you don't wanna live in Cary. Great area, low crime rate, but abunch of pricks. Move to Apex, a town right next to Cary, or Fuquay-Varina, or a nice secluded place in Cary. No riding your bikes in Cary either.

yah i bought my bike from fuquay, it's a prett y cool town

A nice track is Moto Park East which is near Clayton, just outside of Raleigh. It's smaller than other tracks but it's popular. Uwharrie National Forest is about 90 minutes west and it has a lot of off road riding areas.