Sign in to follow this  

NO Oil Level 2004 DRZ400S??

I've been having a problem!! No oil on dipstick! Did not want to add oil so I did an EMERGENCY oil change! Level was good after 50KM check! 300KM later NO oil on the dipstick!

Not leaking it or burning it! Bike sounds and runs great! Where is the oil??? Could the SUMP in the frame be leaking??

HELP?? :crazy:

You do realize there is a specific way you MUST check the oil to get an accurate reading??? Most any other method will give varying results, to include no oil on the dip stick. Read you owners manual.. it is very clear.. Start, run for 3 minutes, shut down, wait three minutes, check oil.

Level was good after 50KM check! 300KM later NO oil on the dipstick! HELP?? :crazy:

YOU CAN ASSUME THAT I AM DOING EVERTHING CORRECTLY AND GETTING NO OIL LEVEL AFTER A 200 MILE RIDE!

Any serious comments (from people that can read) on the subfect would be appreciated!!!

Level was good after 50KM check! 300KM later NO oil on the dipstick! HELP?? :crazy:

YOU CAN ASSUME THAT I AM DOING EVERYTHING CORRECTLY AND GETTING NO OIL LEVEL AFTER A 200 MILE RIDE!

Any serious comments (from people that can read) on the subfect would be appreciated!!!