Sign in to follow this  

big air no bike PAIN!

thats the kinda crap that would gimme nightmares about big air, and the picture that will fly thru my head every time i line up for a big jump for the enxt few months. thanx

correct me if im wrong, but i think that he may have missed the seat grab :crazy:

Anyone else notice how the screw up didn't shake the bikes performance at all. The bike still made a very solid and clean landing, and continued on, wow what a performer. I do feel bad for the guy though, that had to have busted him up a bit.....

Dude that vid is OLD I have that on a dvd from ultimate X still a bad crash. :ride:

Dude then you might know the answer to the question :lol: Dude who is the dude and how bad was he hurt. :crazy::ride:

Ouch, I saw something like that in person when the free stylers came to town.

Jake Windham missed a cliff hanger off a ~90' ramp hit. He missed, tried to grab the fender as a last ditch effort with his hands, but nothing doing. He was okay, but it drew blood.

I think it was cary heart (im probley wrong), i remember seeing that during the X Games. but whoever it was i know that they deffanatly did live, a broken pelvis and a few other things

man you could tell he was freakin out when he couldnt grab the seat

Repost, or no repost....that will still give me nitemares :crazy: