What Tripple Clamp Bark Buster Mounts Do You Recommend?

What tripple clamp Bark Buster Mounts do you reccomend? The GTYR's are nice, they slide up and down and have a long slot for the bark buster to fit into, instead of just a hole. Anything else you have tried? The SRC are nice too, they have a hole that allows the bark buster to pivot / felx.

rg3 clamps are very nice, top of the line. I use moose bark busters and they are very effective but the allen head screws that hold the bar to the clamps are big pieces if crap, I have stripped several out and had to replace. :crazy:

Mike, I use the Am-Pro ones (Randy Hawkins company) and have had no problems with them at all. They do however just have the one hole in the front, but my EE barkbusters mounted up very easily to them with the stock bars on the 06 YZ250f. And also they come with that cool red anodizing that adds that extra bling to any bike.

Looks Liky Cycra has a real nice product, but a company called ACN also has a nice product; however, ACN's website is gone and the number has been changed and the forwarding number is only a pager. Any one know anything about them? I guess they needed some more advertising or something.

I like the triple clamp mounts the best too but all of them seem to be too short if you run a bar with any height at all and that leaves the top of your hands exposed. The SRC mounts also stuck out too far and hit the number plate and the cycra'a were just too damn bulky where the handguards mount up forcing lever position to be compromised. Also the holes are ovaled for a universal fit and this lets the mounts move around some. I fixed all of these by making my own out of steel and they actually weigh less than the cycra's and are alot less bulky. I just got my triple clamp yesterday so I haven't got the lower holes measured and drilled yet but when I do they will be an exact fit and perfect height. If someone request a picture then I might get off my a$$ and go take one. When I get them done I might have them powder coated black to match my triple clamps.

I know you wanted tripple clamp mounted BB but just thought I would brag about the ones I have used for the last 3 years and was very happy with.

Even though they are all plastic (except bar mount) I have bounced off a ton of tree's and never broken them.

They will break the tabs that keep them from spinning in the end of the bar but after smacking a tree in 3rd gear you can use the hand that you didn't break to knock them back into place. :ride:

here is a pic of my ride http://f3.yahoofs.com/users/41fbd168ze34ec369/976escd/__sr_/b8acscd.jpg?phQNJZEBKnPs6Uwy

If you do not mind, I would love to see a picture

Well, here you go there nothing fancy but are custom made for my bike. They look a little rough now and still a work in progress but once I get them done I will round the corners and paint them. I still have to drill the mounting holes and set the length. I just got my RG3 triple clamp and I didn't know if they used the same bolt spacing. I used 3/4" angle and it has the reinforced corners. I cut down one side leaving the edge of the corner to make them stronger. I stopped cutting about an inch from the top. This is where the handguards will mount and since my handguards come in at a slant I heated up and closed the remaining inch of angle somewhat. I then drilled the holes and welded nuts on the back side and welded the nut to the other side of the angle too. It would look much better finished and on the bike.

000_0002_0001Medium.jpg

http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b190/wideopen24_7/000_0001Medium.jpg