best tires for yz250f

i need some new tires for my 250f. where i ride its mostly hardpack. main concern is i want them to last long cause i dont have much money to be spending on tires all the time. what woudl you recommend? someone suggested the kenda millviles. wat do u think?

I have a 05 yz250f and I put maxis IT (intermediate) and I love them. Best bang for the buck IMO. If you get them from the internet you can get front and rear combo package for under $100. Also since your in Ca. Kenda tires are cheap and durable from what I hear and they are made in Carlsbad which is near San Diego.

ive tried dunlaps bridgestones and michelins the michelins last about 3 times as long i ran a s12 and even on hard pack that thing just wouldnt die. i made the mistake of trying a dunlap 3 rides it was dead ill never run anything other than michelins ever again

millvilles are good but only on the soft stuff i an tear one up in 6 hrs of riding easy on hardpack the carlsbad is better for the hard stuff and provides really good traction but if its loamy or sand then a millville is a good chioce and for front try a michilen starcross bit exxy but real good and if your willing starcross rear is probably the best thing you can but for a 250f they are amazing! just real expensive