Sign in to follow this  

Stupid Neighbors

and that is why i left the stock exhaust on my 50...s so i can play in the street and in my driveway and the neighbors dont even know it...

ive got m4 exhaust. its really not that loud. not any louder than dumbass fart cans or the idiots with their hip hop radios... a lesson to be learned, if your neighbors ask to ride your fifty. let them or they will be bitches. or kill them before they can go tattle to the managers.

Stephen

Yeah that's good advice. Have you ever been to prison? Yeah not fun at all. Like I said they have the law on their side. Ride else where or be prepared to move cause your gonna get evicted. If you retaliate you have motive so forget about it.

i think you should relax hsb. this has nothing to do with prison. im guessing from your post you have been, you seem to have the scared straight mentality. as for my motive and the law and all that crap you put, when i say to piss them off i dont mean kill their dog (which could be what you did), i mean stuff like go complain about dog crap or say the dishwasher isnt working once a week. just ways to annoy them, not get myself locked up. i already said i wasnt gonna ride the 50 or discuss anything about it with them. im gonna leave that alone. i can forgive, but i cant forget.

so anyway, i was being sarcastic in my post about killing them. have a sense of humor. i only made this thread cause i knew a bunch of you could relate.

Stephen

I just want to make sure my fellow 50 riders can ride safe and have fun thats all. I've had the unfortunately had to learn alot of hard knocks.

and that is why i left the stock exhaust on my 50...s so i can play in the street and in my driveway and the neighbors dont even know it...

Everything on my 70 is stock with the baffle still on it. My dad took me to a riding area that was about maybe 100 yards away from my grandmother's work. My dad dropped her off earlier in the morning and we come back to go riding. Anyways when my mom comes back to pick me up my grandma is saying about how it was excessively loud and that it was making the patients pissed off. There are some parts of the track that are closer to the nursing home than others but most of the time I was way too far away for even my dad who was watching me on the side of the track too heard me. Some people just hate motorcycles.