Tomahawk Loops

I am going to ride the Tomahawk trails in June for a few days. Can someone give me some advice on which of the loops(A,B, or C) are the least difficult, and which ones have the best sceneary. I'm taking my younger sons. They ride pretty well, but have some trouble in the deep sand. Thanks for the help! :crazy:

Mark

Then keep them off the A loop. That is all sand.

B or C are nice loops. The B loop might be a good one as there are several cuttoffs in there that you can use to make shorter loops for the kids. THE C loop is pretty big and somewhat demanding. May be a little more than the little ones can muster.

Thanks YZMAN,

I haven't been on the board in awhile, but I used to always read your replies to Michigan trails. Did the archieves for thumpertalk get lost? I don't see all your old posts on Michigan trails?

Just wondering,

Craveman

TT has gone thru several growing pains over the years. Probably some of the history has been lost.

Have fun out to Wolverene. Wish I could get out there. That place is awsome. If your camping try the Ambrose lake campsite right down the road from the staging area. Awsome little camp site.

I just rode the B loop with some adult friends two weeks ago. Great trail but I don't know about bringing kids. Depends on their riding ability and bikes. I brought my then 8 year old on the B loop several years ago on a pw80, he couldn't handle it. There are lots of snowmobile trails that interconnect so you can jump on those. Not much sand so that's a plus, it is very hilly and fairly technicial riding. Great scenery too.

Thanks for all the feedback everyone.Found out I will be there a few extra days, so.....I'm also going to be very close to Black Lake and Bummer's Roost/Red Bridge. Any comments on these loops?