Removing the baffel

1. What the hell is a power up kit?

2. Yes remvoing the baffle will increase the noise much noticeably but won't increase the power the same way as the noise.

I dont know what a power up kit is so I am going to tell you that the info in this forums stickies is wrong.

Pulling the baffle and snorkel and rejetting works great. And the power increase is like said above prolly about 3 hp

I dont know what a power up kit is so I am going to tell you that the info in this forums stickies is wrong.

Pulling the baffle and snorkel and rejetting works great. And the power increase is like said above prolly about 3 hp

The “Power up kit” as it has been affectionately referred to is the process you just described. I’m not sure why it was ever termed that but I do know the first time I read about it was either on Rick’s sight or off-roard.com.

It stems back to a procedure of adding optional Honda parts they describe as “Full Power Parts” If you scroll down near the end of the post the text can be seen here: https://www.thumpertalk.com/forum/showthread.php?t=329600

Because you don’t know what it is you have decided it’s wrong?

Most information you see about this is not “wrong” at all… That’s not to say there isn’t posts that would be considered out of a safe range.

The “Power up kit” as it has been affectionately referred to is the process you just described. I’m not sure why it was ever termed that but I do know the first time I read about it was either on Rick’s sight or off-roard.com.

It stems back to a procedure of adding optional Honda parts they describe as “Full Power Parts” If you scroll down near the end of the post the text can be seen here: https://www.thumpertalk.com/forum/showthread.php?t=329600

Because you don’t know what it is you have decided it’s wrong?

Most information you see about this is not “wrong” at all… That’s not to say there isn’t posts that would be considered out of a safe range.

Just so ya know I wasnt the one who didnt know what the kit was and slamming it. I was just giving that guy who did a bad time.