Edelbrock or Stock Carb for XR600R?

I just purchased a 2000 XR600R, with with less then 50hrs on it. It came with a new (less then 6months old) White Bros E2 exhaust installed, and a Edelbrock carb, brand new in the box? Should I install the new carb or keep the stock one in place?

Send it to me :ride:

and then I'll be HAPPY :crazy:

yeah if you want i'll buy that edelbrock carb from you i need a carb bad i just bought a 600r too and my carb doesnt have a main jet and after all the engine mods i need something more than a stock carb.

Put on the Edelbrock, you won't be sorry, it is way better than the stocker.

If you want the carb, just let me know how to contact you and we can discuss this. I want to keep the bike in stock condition.

Thank you

well you cn email me at xpeder89@earthlink.net or aim trrgrhppysnpr or pm me here

You need to think twice before you sell that carb. It is much better than stock. Are you going to be riding in woods conditions? Do you think you will dump the bike every now and again? Then install the Edelbrock and save yourself a lot of heart ache.

You need to think twice before you sell that carb. It is much better than stock. Are you going to be riding in woods conditions? Do you think you will dump the bike every now and again? Then install the Edelbrock and save yourself a lot of heart ache.
i agree but shhs i want that carb :ride: but its really up to you dude

Fl? Where abouts? SE? NE? central? Gotta go ride! Get a plate & check out dixiedualsports.com . :ride:

Fl? Where abouts? SE? NE? central? Gotta go ride! Get a plate & check out dixiedualsports.com . :ride:
dang i wish something like that was near me

Install the Edelbrock, You'll never go back..... :ride:

Hell yeah I want a shot at that carb too if you're going to sell it! :ride:

Sent you a PM :banana: