Sign in to follow this  

Windham is looking good...

He's only a year or two older than RC, I think windham hit the scene 2 seasons before RC if I recall correctly. I wish I could get ahold of race footage from back then.

i have all of the races from the 96-97 season on VHS...as well as a crap load of stuff from some of the local Lousiana tracks that he frequented when i was there for college. it was definitely a different kdub back then...oh yeah, i have the vegas shootout when he whooped carmichael.

Cool did you see the names in that race?

If smooth, grace and perfection won you the race he would have already won. I hope he has some years left.

umm in the music, was that RAP with sweet home alabama in it! uhuh lynard skynard and rap dont mix im putting my foot down on this one. rap has stole to many classic songs, and just ruin it. RAP IS CRAP!

umm in the music, was that RAP with sweet home alabama in it! uhuh lynard skynard and rap dont mix im putting my foot down on this one. rap has stole to many classic songs, and just ruin it. RAP IS CRAP!

Dude I totally agree! I thought I was hearing things I'm so sick of all the NON-talented Rap stars stealing good music :ride: