is there a jump that you're............

is there a jump that youre afraid of ? if so let's see some pics or video of somebody doing that jump.and why are you afraid of this jump?next time we race trojan i'll take pic's of the double(if this thread stays alive).

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah, close to where i live there is this brand new four lane road with shoulders and sidewalks on each side, the take off is pretty much strait up and down, its about 120 feet long :ride: , take off, i ve only been able to get about half way over it.

the 90' step up at Hangtown, hit it once and came up short brok both my legs now i cant even think about hitting that thing again.

heres a pick of sum1 hitting it during nationals just the begining in the pick

mad props to any1 who has the skillz to clear that thing! :ride:

http://www.off-road.com/dirtbike/aug2001/hangtown/gallery/hangtown434.JPG

is there a video of that jump?

the jump i'm afraid of is a 70 ft. gap and a 45ft. run at it and u have do do a double double double right before it.i went down to get my 125 last night and it was a ponca qualifier but there we're only like 50 racers cuz the mud.see.http://www.intellicast.com/IcastPage/LoadPage.aspx?loc=kekm&seg=LocalWeather&prodgrp=RadarImagery&product=RadarLoop&prodnav=none it is toward the middle of the state (the track)weve had like a hurricane like sitting on top of us for a week now. but there was this kid from lake whitney and he jumped it all 1st lap in practice.freaking crazy.

Yea, so what, tyler bowers hauls and is on a 450...makes it a bit easier. Also, Kyle Tobin, a 125 B rider did it on his 250f last year during a loretta's qually. Its all about your line and track conditions(or so i've heard..haha)..