Worst 5 Minutes of Riding - Prayers Needed

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow, thats really unbelievable. Sorry to hear that you had such a poor riding experience. The only thing I can think of is that was gods way of saying you shouldnt be riding. I wish Andy the best of luck on a speedy and full recovery. Hope this experience didnt turn you off from riding at all. Everyone remember to ride safely and to wear your gear! :ride:

Prayers going up for Andy. And his riding buddies and family as well. You guys need to be there for him when he may not be able to be there for himself yet. Be strong and keep a good positive attitude for Andy's sake. God is good and although life's circumstances often throw us curveballs, he loves us and wants the best for us. Blessings to Andy and his family. Bill

Update as of 9 PM last night. Andy underwent 5 hours of surgery yesterday (Sunday) as doctors put in a metal plate/brace. I don't have too many details.

I only rode with Andy a couple of times, but my heart is wrenching as though we were BFF. (Thats right...I just said BFF as though I'm a 7th grade girl!) He's a really good guy and my heart goes out to him and his family.

Thanks again to everyone of you.