Thoughts on Dr. D Low Boy

Usually you shouldn't need to rejet with a pipe change unless your jetting is way off to begin with. You'll be really happy with your MRD pipe. As far as my '06, my WB Carbon Pro II pipe rips! More punch, more power everywhere, revs out more than stock. I couldn't be happier. I've tried many pipes and I can honestly say the '06 WB Pro II exhaust is "almost" worth the price tag! IMO though, NO pipe is worth more than 6 bills!

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Usually you shouldn't need to rejet with a pipe change unless your jetting is way off to begin with. You'll be really happy with your MRD pipe. As far as my '06, my WB Carbon Pro II pipe rips! More punch, more power everywhere, revs out more than stock. I couldn't be happier. I've tried many pipes and I can honestly say the '06 WB Pro II exhaust is "almost" worth the price tag! IMO though, NO pipe is worth more than 6 bills!

I heard the WB Carbon Pro II falls flat on top!!! :ride:

I heard the WB Carbon Pro II falls flat on top!!! :ride:

Seriously! I don't know what Chills is talking about with the DMC being a bottom only exhaust. He's got to be smoking crack! I had another guy say the same thing until he realized that the thing just hit so hard that he was breaking the rear tire loose! After he gained a little throttle control, he was amazed.

You heard wrong! Added that I have RHC's porting as well, and like I said, it's almost like I have a "factory" machine. . . :ride:

I was actually kidding because that's always the famous line on here and that's what I heard about my exhaust earlier. Just had to say it though :banana: