4 prong spark plug!!!!

bosch makes a spark plug w/ four tips or prongs on it. it is called a platinum +4. does anyone know if i can get that or a similar one for a crf 150. if not, is there any high performance spark plug for a 150.

We sell the Bosch platinum +4's at Advance. I have never had one person say something good about them. Someone installed a set on my s-10 before I got it. I threw some AC delco plugs in and it runs better and gets better mpg. (Bosch weren't fouled and still looked good).

I would stick with the standard NGK. Very good plug and very cheap at your local autoparts store.

But if you must have a 4 prong plug they make a plug called an E3 that you could probably find for a bike.

Just take your stock plug to Advance Auto and have them cross it over. Should give you a few plug options.

Unless you have a multiple discharge ignition (MSD) whitch fires the plug many times during the combustion process a multi tip plug is not going to do much good. Think about it, you cant beat physics and get 2 sparks at the same time. If you want a high quality plug try looking for NGK or Denso iridium plugs, there are the best you can buy.