Pics of my ride

Looks like a construction site, might as well have a quad. I would not ride my bike without a the rad guards (support for the rads) is muffler (loud, lean, fire) but whatever. :ride:

It is a construction site......all I have close by without need to tranport the bike. I usually ride the bike with the radguard and silencer just got lazy that day. It is very loud sounds like crap, runs lean and overrevs easely so won't do it again. :ride:

It is a construction site......all I have close by without need to tranport the bike. I usually ride the bike with the radguard and silencer just got lazy that day. It is very loud sounds like crap, runs lean and overrevs easely so won't do it again. :ride:

The links for the pics aren't working for me. Not to sound like a Nazi, but do yourself and ALL riders a favor and don't ride your bike without the silencer. Not because it runs like crap, but because noise is already a huge issue with off road riding and this only gives fuel to the greenies and politicians. You will have people complaining to the local officials in no time. You really should have known. :banana:

Dang Husky62. Post some pics and get a hard time! They are just teasin ya! Your bike looks good, and put a silencer and radiator shrouds on your bike, why don't ya, hahaha! :banana:

They are already installed....will get pics this weekend. :ride: