Sign in to follow this  

2007 Ktm 450 Sx-f

Old news. And those ar the factory bike specs. The production bike won't have a titanium subframe, 52mm forks, etc.

How about something to puke over. That new plastic looks like something off those cheap Chinese import bikes.

KTM took the best looking bike in the business and made it into the ugliest. I hope that design does not make it to the final bikes.

im sry but thats the ugliest bike ive ever seen. ever. i love the look of this years ktm, why the change.

You all forgot the most important change of all, it's rumored that ALL KTM's in '07 will have electric start!

Its still a 4 speed, one more gear couldn't hurt. :applause:

With the old engine you could get a 5th and 6th gear put in. Don't know about the new bike though.

Where can you get a 5th gear on a ktm. Can you get somebody to cut another gear for you and place it in there? Thats what somebody did to a kx250f in a magazine, it had 6 gears.

I dig the looks of it! That bike looks like it will be bada$$. If my YZF426 will ever die, i'll for sure get one of these...or the bigger one :applause:

Where can you get a 5th gear on a ktm. Can you get somebody to cut another gear for you and place it in there? Thats what somebody did to a kx250f in a magazine, it had 6 gears.

You can drop the mxc or exc 5th and 6th in an 450/520/525sx for abut $350 in parts. Do a search here and KTMTalk you find parts list and instructions for the "6 speed conversion". If you can't find the list let me know and I'll email it to you.