2002 YZ426F need help getting street legal

I am in california but i could also do it in oregon any advise or loop holes

easiest way I know is to register it in another state (arizona) then bring it back in to california as street only. Of course do not take it to the dmv. Use a registration service.

If your bike is red sticker you can forget about it.

well it was a red sticker and then they changed it to green... But the 8th # in the vin is a C which sucks.. Do you have to be a resident to reegister it in Arizona

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now