Monty? Stoneyford Nov 4th Lets ride

So Mike are you going? IF so the invite is still open if you want to get to Sac on Saturday night and head up on Sunday. Let me know and we can make arrangements. I am going to be in Philly until Thursday and we can talk then or I will check this post as my lap top is only a click away. let me know.

Mike in Roseville

Mike I e-mailed you,i TRYED TO POST BACK BUT IT Wouldn't TAKE THE POST.So I am at my comp, at work and it's working ok.Lets meet at Bill&Kathy at 8;00am sunday the 4th,should be some good riding with the rain comeing.

monty

[ October 29, 2001: Message edited by: MONTY ]

NVR FNSH Sorry to hear about another one of your injuries ? Have you tried a safer like OffRoad Motorcyle Riding because it seems like you are always getting hurt doing these extreme sports of yours (Vollyball & Basketball) :D To all who are riding or racing this weekend have a safe one :D

No wait a stinkin' minute you guys. When have I ever complained about injuring myself? I've pissed & moaned about damaging my bike but I haven't hurt myself riding in a very long time. Guess it's time to ride faster ? Seriously, my rebuilt knee gives me trouble every once & awhile but not all that often.

Brian