Sign in to follow this  

IMS footpeg question

I installed a pair of IMS Superstock footpegs on my DRZ and the rear brake lever hits the footpeg just enough to interrupt the full motion of the brake.

Before I grind the corner off the footpeg, I wanted to see if anyone has had the same problem and how you worked around this.

Thanks.

Sorry no help, but I do have same foot pegs, but I have a bum foot so I installed a Rekluse auto clutch and moved my brake up in place of the clutch handle.

Tim

i have those pegs and dont have any issues. you may need to readjust your pedal i know the ims pegs are about a half inch lower than the stock pegs.

Same here... I don't have any issues with the IMS Super Stock foot pegs. I also helped a buddy install them, and he didn't have any problems either.

Sorry if I'm hijacking a bit, but what is the part number. I looked in Tucker Rocky and TT Store and I didn't see one for the 400s. If they don't make one, what's a good peg for the S?

I put the same pegs on my 2003 DRZ S-model. No problem with the fit. I would guess that if you can not cure the problem with an adjustment, then perhaps your brake lever is bent

I had the same issue with a newly purchased set. I used a dremmel tool to knock the corner of the footpeg off.