Sign in to follow this  

Helmet Cam Video

VIDEO

This is some footage from an eastern washington area called Mattawa. Not my favorite area. I have trouble in the sand. I can't wait for the snow to melt and we can head back into the mountains. :ride:

You will need Quicktime 7 to view it. 35MB file

not working

Come on, people ~ if the video link doesn't take you to another webpage or starts playing right away, then it's obviously a big video that you need to download FIRST. It's like a friggin broken record with the "doesn't work" comments.

It doesnt work..........JK Just takes a while to load. The footage looks good what type of helmet cam did you use? Also what did you use to turn it into a QT??

Its a Helmetcamera.com camera and i used Videora to convert it to mp4 then QT7 pro to save it as a mov file.

nice video. That helcam is definitely nice. Might have to look into one of those myself! :ride:

Nice vid. Where do you mount your camera? What lens do you use, looks like a wide angle lens.

I bought that camera back when they did not have options for lenses. I would guess that it is the 3.6mm that comes standard with helmetcamera.com cameras. I just got my New extreme kit 560 from Helmetcamera.com and put a 2.6mm, gonna try it today, I will post results as soon as i can. I put the camera just under the goggle strap on velcro. I bought the goggle strap mount and am also testing that today.

jrygus,

Just saw the new post. Glad to see you using the QT7 stuff.

Let me know how that new 560 line helcam works. I was thinking of getting that same setup with the 2.6mm lens. 90+ degrees for wide angle is pretty good. Not too wide, but wide enough.

Let me know and post some new stuff.

Thanks.

My email is stoker@vasentertainment.com if you want to ever email direct.

Brian