Sign in to follow this  

Anyone here do this?

Well i havnt seen it... how deep is that? And that is so sick if thats even 2 ft deep

Used to be able to do that on my ttr. Wonder if I can do that on a quad. :ride:

its called skimming....i used to do it with my old 80 at the LOWES parking lot.......just get the bike up to about 40 then lean back\\\\the bike does most of the work :ride:

i do that every day on my xr70 :banana::ride:

Well i havnt seen it... how deep is that? And that is so sick if thats even 2 ft deep

that clip was on one of the nitro circuses. k-dub says "i never do it alone mecause sometimes i go over 8ft of water and i dont know if i can swim in riding boots" yup 8ft!!!!!

I can't believe ARMRD X would repost somrthing i have all ready seen. Next time you better check with everyone befor posting! :ride:

Does the front not dive when they do this? Can anyone in the know please explain the technique a bit more...

you must come up at high speed....you actually feel yourself slowing down during the end-the technique is simple......reach a good amount of speed, lean back as if you were to do a wheelie....takes some practice----i only tried it in about 6 inches of water tho....not as deep as that :ride: