Sign in to follow this  

Husqvarna Aftermarket

Can anyone tell me where to get aftermarket parts on the internet for 2005 tc 250. I cant seem to find anything. Thank you :ride:

Uptite

Rooster

CRD

BRP

FBF

etc.

Take a second to look around the site, lots of listings for stuff.

What are you looking for??? The TT Store carries over 250,000 parts!!! I'm sure there are some parts in there for your bike.

Shoot us an email and we'll see if have what you are looking for.

yorkshirepudYou don't really need anything other than the JD jetting kit and a QuickShot though.

Says the guy with thousands of dollars worth of aftermarket stuff :ride:

Talon wheels

Marzocchi Facory 45's

BRP clamps

Akrapovic System

Keihin FCR

CRF throttle

CRD Guards

Thank you guys, Im new to the husky scene. I have the JD kit and Quick shot. They work well. The bike came with a doma slip on, dont know if its a good pipe? :ride:

hmmm i am trying to visualize how many hoses my bike has. 60 quid seems a bit much... think i will get blue spray can insted. or wrap with blue duct tape.

It is expensive for 6 small tubes but definately improved the overheating problem. Compared to £450 for oversize radiators, I thought it was worth a go.

I haven't heard of any serious overheating issues after '04 but mine was useless in the woods stock. I went to a 1.6 bar cap and swapped the fliud out for Motul before going for the silicone tubes, after putting up with a few boils.

My Doma gave my 250 a big improvent but it's loud. I'm in the process of making inserts that don't lose too much of the low end I gained.

What about graphics besides FBF?

Cemoto make graphics that look pretty good. They do them in red/white as well now, for anyone with a new TC.. or a Cetennial!

You can get them direct from www.cemoto.it but need to spend at least €90, so you'll have to treat yourself to some plastics as well.