hand guards

i run the cycra triple clamp mounted one on cr high renthals. fit pretty good, though the shield are a bit big for my liking, i would like to get the smaller ones for them. other than that i like them.

Sounds like you're just getting the plastic part for that amount of money. You'll probably need the aluminum pieces too to connect them to...

Actually just found the ones you purchased. Pretty good buy if you're just looking for that type of guard.

Cycra pro bends, triple clamp mount, on YZ bend Renthals. As far as I'm concerned these are the only way to go. The "pro-bend" allows your levers to clear the aluminum bar and the triple clamp mount helps transfer impact forces away from the bars, so they aren't as likely to bend, and gives more room for cable routing and such.

I honestly can't see using anything else. I've bent my gaurds a hundred times, but still haven't bent a bar.

actually wasn't looking for that type of guard. just got em in the mail and found out. I wanted the full wrap around style instead of just the plastic mounted ones. so cycra triple mount probably the best?

I haven't tried them, but there are some on ebay from "pitposse". They sell all kinds of knock offs with their name. I don't know about fit or quality. They state that they come with adapters for 7/8" or fat bars. For $30, they might be worth a try. :ride: Scott