Spots to avoid while pressure washing

Are there a list of spots I need to avoid when pressure washing my '06 YZ450? I have an exhaust plug. I also realize I need to cover/plug the airbox holes on each side of the seat. But other than that, are there any parts that I must avoid? Possibly the carborator or anything that may leak if I was it?

FYI: I probably will adjust the spray nozzle so it's not targetted, but more of a mist, with the hopes of not hitting a single spot with full pressure.

Are there a list of spots I need to avoid when pressure washing my '06 YZ450? I have an exhaust plug. I also realize I need to cover/plug the airbox holes on each side of the seat. But other than that, are there any parts that I must avoid? Possibly the carborator or anything that may leak if I was it?

FYI: I probably will adjust the spray nozzle so it's not targetted, but more of a mist, with the hopes of not hitting a single spot with full pressure.

Yes avoid direct pressure on your fork seals - it is easy to blow dirt deep into the seals and cause leakage. And completely avoid the steering head top and bottom bearings - water is sucked into these somehow..... :ride:

Visualize the interface between any seal and its shaft, and any gasketed joint and avoid spraying at close range on a parallel to that. Back off when spraying around the carb, and spray the chain only from the sides, most especially if you are using an O-ring chain. Try to picture how water would enter a joint, and avoid being closer than 30 degrees to that joint (45 is better) whenever possible.