Finally Done....For now anyway!

After all the waiting for UPS and finding free time, I finally got my bike together with much improvement. All new Acerbis black plastic, Clarke 4 gallon tank, SM front fender, Acerbis Diamond Headlight, DRC tail, ProTapers. Didn't realize how much of a PIA it was gonna be to remove the stock grips from the throttle tube, $10 is a much better investment than the hours spent cleaning the old one off. Had to relocate the ignition switch due to the protapers, mounted it to the triple clamp with no problems. Go-Fast mods include: Yoshi RS-3, 3+3 airbox mod, Dynojet jet kit, 14 tooth front sproket, and all the odds and ends removed. I guess the next step is buying the wheels, tires, and front brake for the SM conversion, will be a while though. Enjoy.

IMG_2505a.jpg

IMG_2503a.jpg

IMG_2497.jpg

IMG_2500.jpg

IMG_2499.jpg

IMG_2498.jpg

IMG_1496.jpg

I guess the next step is buying the wheels, tires, and front brake for the SM conversion, will be a while though. Enjoy.

QUOTE]

Not even close. If you are even considering SM you are not even started. The Dark Side is a long path! Besides when it comes to extras you are never done.

Just ask my wife.

:banana::busted::ride:

the next step, the next step, the next step, the next step, the next step, the next step, the next step, the next step, the next step, the next step,the next step, the next step, the next step, the next step, the next step, the next step, the next step, the next step, the next step, the next step, the next step, the next step, the next step, the next step, the next step, the next step, the next step, the next step, the next step, the next step, .....

IT NEVER ENDS!!!!!! AHHHHHH!!!!! :banana:

Get ride of the ugly fork boots, your bike would look good with the KTM fork guards. :ride: