Who wants a 3 gallon ALUMINUM tank for their DRZ?

aloha KPM.

the tank should be here soon directly from Italy. I saw that you changed you colors on your bike. The funny thing that was the exact color I was going to go for and use Cernics graphics.

will definetly post pics once I get the tank.

aloha KPM.

the tank should be here soon directly from Italy. I saw that you changed you colors on your bike. The funny thing that was the exact color I was going to go for and use Cernics graphics.

will definetly post pics once I get the tank.

Great!!! i'm happy for you, I hope to see your drz soon :ride:

Just wish I could afford it. Goodluck on that. By the way it isn't a bad way to earn a living. Man are those oldstyle Brit tanks ever popular. They charge a fortune for them too. Lots of guys are into making modern thumpers that look like the old clubmans of days gone by. pdawg :ride:

Got the tank and will be taking some pictures tonight. It came with a set of yellow RMZ 450 shourds.

It looks good and you can tell it was hand crafted. The welds look pretty good with a few burn marks on the aluminum surface but those are minor since the the plastic will cover it. Everything is threaded and ready to go. I will let the pictures do the talking.

Would I do it again? Yes I would since it will make my DRZ SM (when I kind find a used one) look different and modern as shown in KPM's awesome example.

Be on the lookout for pics tonight.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...