Scotts stibilizer under mount

Scotts has a SUB mount that is essentially the same thing:

Scotts SUB Mount

If you already have the stabilizer, I think you should be able to order just the new mount, but you might want to call to find out.

Has more applications and sells the parts separately.

Thats exactly what I need. Thanks for your help.

Before you pull the trigger, URL=]Check this out![/url]

I should be getting word about this in the next week or so, well worth the wait IMHO.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now