Sign in to follow this  

NOT A REPOST THAT I NOW OF....sick ass quad video

Wait a minute, since Travis Pastrana has the number 199 no one else can use it? Does that apply to 4, 14, 259(and now 7), 22, and the numbers of all the other professionals? Don't be that dumb.

yeah, i guess you could, but why? out of 999 numbers to choose from, your gonna take a number already taken by a well known rider like pastrana? give me a break, kid.

I was just reading a post on how quads turn a track into a dust bowl. I have a private track and my quad tears the berms up badly and my bike makes gigantic ruts on the face of the jump, both machines tear up a track. I'm a dedicated bike and quad rider and I know that there are SO many helmetless quad riders out there with stock suspension and a few bolt-ons that are basically accidents waiting to happen but the few of us quad riders that enjoy motocross on our quads and own stuff like riding boots and helmets hope to keep some dignity about ourselves amongst the dirt bike riders. Clearing my 15' high 57' long double on my quad is much more of a rush than on my bike for some reason but I can ALWAYS make quicker lap times on the bike. This thread is funny. :applause:

Bet that singer can't even talk in 10 years. :applause:

that doesnt even qualify as singing.

im to busy doing hillclimbs, doubles and wheelies. :D

Maybe someday youll learn how to do em'

WHOA!!! YOU KNOW HOW TO WHEELIE? :applause:

Quads give me thumb-pump.

WHOA!!! YOU KNOW HOW TO WHEELIE? :applause:

I said it to get a point across.

BTW take a look at your avatar it sure looks like your good at wheelies :D

Hey, YOU CAN SHUT UP! :D Actually, some jackarse on a quad was restin his beer on the gas button of his quad and it rammed me.

jk. :applause:

Hey, YOU CAN SHUT UP! :prof: Actually, some jackarse on a quad was restin his beer on the gas button of his quad and it rammed me.

jk. :D

no excuses :applause:

yeah, i guess you could, but why? out of 999 numbers to choose from, your gonna take a number already taken by a well known rider like pastrana? give me a break, kid.

Still I can't believe you say something that ignorant. I see amateur riders all often with numbers like 14, 4, and those of other top pros, but that's ok? Who's to say maybe he didn't just fancy the number 199 or maybe he doesn't really have respect and like Travis as a rider and what he's done for FMX. The guy on the quad with 199 on the front for the record is Pat Brown and he is a pro quad racer, so for all of you who just don't like hill jack quad riders you shouldn't be able to have anything against him.

WHOA!!! YOU KNOW HOW TO WHEELIE? :prof:

LMAO at "thumb-pump" :applause::D

Those guys need a wheelbarrel to tote those GIANT BALLS... and the other guy who posted he hates quads is an a**. He is probably one of those types that does and has everything better than anyone else according to him. I dont like them in front of me, but as far as most of US are cocerned, if it has handlebars and an engine, its cool... a ski. a snow-job, quad, bike, moped (kidding)... THAT DROP IN FROM THE TOP OF THE HILL WAS INSANE.

I think the issue at stake here is the music in that video. I'm pretty sure that was one of the most horrible things I've ever heard.

Hey different strokes for different folks. Many people have bikes and quads. I can only afford one, but if I could get both I would. Yes pretty cool video, but I turned my speakers down for the yelling.

Those guys need a wheelbarrel to tote those GIANT BALLS... and the other guy who posted he hates quads is an a**. He is probably one of those types that does and has everything better than anyone else according to him. I dont like them in front of me, but as far as most of US are cocerned, if it has handlebars and an engine, its cool... a ski. a snow-job, quad, bike, moped (kidding)... THAT DROP IN FROM THE TOP OF THE HILL WAS INSANE.

Before you call me an ass, get your facts strait, I am 17 years old, I ride a 1999 YZ125 that I can barely afford to keep running, and I pay my own way at the track...My stuff is beat down, but I am just out for a good time, I am not the one with the 12 thousand dollar bike and that kinda crap...I have a problem with quads and their riders for many reasons, mainly the fact they ruin my lines at the track EVERY week, they give the motorsports industry a bad rep, and most of the people that ride them are DICKS. Do you know what its like to rail a corner with a rut in it? I rarely get that chance.... :applause: All the time I hear about kids getting killed on quads doing stupid stuff, it gets shown on the news, the next day I am told I shouldn't be riding....I hear about the stupid quad rider who was trespassing and tearing up property, who get sanctions on where we can and cannot ride, or the ones who close massive riding areas because they destroy some weird kinda week that grows in the desert, you have any idea why you only see quads on Americas stupidest videos? I used to be good friends with a national level quad rider, and I know a few that ride at the tracks here, they are cool people, some even kinda smart, but they all have something to prove, they all have to talk bs, and they all give the I am a bad ass image, I dint really know a quad rider who rides because its what they like to do, its like, an image, its not a passion, its something to do...I hate quads because every time I go to an ORV riding area I almost get my head taken off by a drunk idiot on a brand spanking new sports quad. I have spent time in the scene, I used to be into it all...Thank god I could never afford one but I have put plenty of hours on blasters and Z400's. They are fun to ride sure, do they have a place in our sport today, no.

Besides, the guy who posted it states in his dumb tittle that its not a repost that he knows of, heck yea he knew it was, thats why he posted it with that title...who goes out of their way to say that? And its "NOT A REPOST THAT I KNOW OF", he probably rides quads.

Its called the back button and search feature, Spend 5 min searching through the pic and vid forum and you wont have to look anywhere else, its all here, it gets annoying as hell when the same video gets posted 3 times in less than a week, not this one inpiticular, its been a few weeks, but still, you get the idea. Better yet, spend less time ripping video from movies/watching ripped video and go buy some, theres an idea!

you go buy the movie,I will watch the free one :applause:

Before you call me an ass, get your facts strait, I am 17 years old, I ride a 1999 YZ125 that I can barely afford to keep running, and I pay my own way at the track...My stuff is beat down, but I am just out for a good time, I am not the one with the 12 thousand dollar bike and that kinda crap...I have a problem with quads and their riders for many reasons, mainly the fact they ruin my lines at the track EVERY week, they give the motorsports industry a bad rep, and most of the people that ride them are DICKS. Do you know what its like to rail a corner with a rut in it? I rarely get that chance.... :applause: All the time I hear about kids getting killed on quads doing stupid stuff, it gets shown on the news, the next day I am told I shouldn't be riding....I hear about the stupid quad rider who was trespassing and tearing up property, who get sanctions on where we can and cannot ride, or the ones who close massive riding areas because they destroy some weird kinda week that grows in the desert, you have any idea why you only see quads on Americas stupidest videos? I used to be good friends with a national level quad rider, and I know a few that ride at the tracks here, they are cool people, some even kinda smart, but they all have something to prove, they all have to talk bs, and they all give the I am a bad ass image, I dint really know a quad rider who rides because its what they like to do, its like, an image, its not a passion, its something to do...I hate quads because every time I go to an ORV riding area I almost get my head taken off by a drunk idiot on a brand spanking new sports quad. I have spent time in the scene, I used to be into it all...Thank god I could never afford one but I have put plenty of hours on blasters and Z400's. They are fun to ride sure, do they have a place in our sport today, no.

Besides, the guy who posted it states in his dumb tittle that its not a repost that he knows of, heck yea he knew it was, thats why he posted it with that title...who goes out of their way to say that? And its "NOT A REPOST THAT I KNOW OF", he probably rides quads.

Ah yes, to be 17 again and be this naive and ignorant! First, what is your point that you pay for everything yourself?? What does that have to do with your dislike of quads on the MX track??

Second, maybe the quad guys hate your 2 foot deep ruts on "their" MX track as much as you hate the quads knocking down your ruts!

You've never heard of any kid getting killed on a dirt bike, only quads???? You are one naive uninformed kid!