2006 Ktm 250 Sx-f

Is they any bad things about this bike??Is there any thing wrong with the engine or stuff breaking???...Like i was going to get a kx250f a while back but i heard of the valve problems, and just wanted to know if it has any problems like that??

Check some of the other post hear and Ktmtalk. Very rare for any problems with the SXF.

I went back and checked the manuals on my other RFS and F's. They all ask for valve and bearing replacement at rediculously low hrs.

Tracking the hrs on about a dozen SXF's and still no valve spring or valve replacment.

I have even gone so far as to ask for SXF owners to respond with any issues with the engine and get nothing.

Can not even confirm any owners that have adjusted the valves in em.

Hot or cold, mine still starts and runs like new with 100+ hrs.

I'm curious about how long Most guys are going before a reshim on this motor , I did one this past week at about 50 hours this is a guess could be more or less.

Valves were still in spec. Right at 6 thousands intake and exhuast Could have made a couple more races. Very pleased with this bike. Raced the WR 250F , I think this engine is as durable as the Yamaha . I race here in Texas A lot of dust and heat. Had a little trouble at first when running Flatlander radiator braces , removed went with the stock setup ,,, no problems.