Sign in to follow this  

women and 450's

Just throw a "Size Matters" sticker on the sideplate and don't worry about em. Worked for me on my CR500. :applause:

Yeah, but after she rides that bike for a while a smaller one just wont be satisfying even if it is faster. :D

306mx, Next time you're out riding, with "the boys", just hit the throttle for a friendly stone spray sandwich and ask em' "Howd that taste"! :applause:

why. for stating their opinion? that doesn't make much sense to me.

And to who it was that said any women can handle and 450...... would u give a 90lb begginer and 450? i wouldn't give a guy that was like that a 450. but i guess according to u a women could handle just becuz she is female?

why. for stating their opinion? that doesn't make much sense to me.

And to who it was that said any women can handle and 450...... would u give a 90lb begginer and 450? i wouldn't give a guy that was like that a 450. but i guess according to u a women could handle just becuz she is female?

Um... yes.... why not? If you can't take it, don't dish it out.

I'm guessing that you've aced your last English test. Grammer? Grammer?

Ah, to be so young that your poor 'lil ego needs to bash on others. Didn't anyone tell you that if you don't have anything nice to say.....

Thanks for all the great support! I am going to get a "size matters" sticker though. I am still laughing about that.

I do agree that some men just can't handle it. I will let you know how the first race on the 450 goes the end of July-when I am all recovered from shoulder reconstruction(done on a 250F) at Washougal last July.

MX834

GIRLS ROCK

Thanks for all the great support! I am going to get a "size matters" sticker though. I am still laughing about that.

I do agree that some men just can't handle it. I will let you know how the first race on the 450 goes the end of July-when I am all recovered from shoulder reconstruction(done on a 250F) at Washougal last July.

MX834

GIRLS ROCK

Bummer! I was at that race! Were you running in the B class or the Pro class? I take it you are racing Amatuer Days again?

306mx,

Thank goodness your in Montana, That's all I would need here in FL is another young lady whoopin' up on an old man.

Let the bike/rider do the talkin', I think the hubbies friends will get the point!

Don :applause:

I was sandbagging the C class at Washougal and was planning on being in B class this year but it doesn't look like I will be cleared to ride by then.

I guess I wouldn't be riding anyway for a few days as my husband piled up my new bike last night and ended up with a bruised liver, and one hell of a shiner. He's ok and the bike will be so I guess that is just racing.

MX834

GIRLS ROCK

There is a girl about 13 or 14 that rides a 2 stroke race bike on a road coarse. I cant remember her name or what she rides but she was fast. It's a pink bike and I believe her helmet and leathers are pink as well (I remember seeing some pics and reading an article about her). On the undertail she had a sticker that said "You just got passed by a girl"

If you are faster then these guys that would be a great sticker for messing with their ego's. :applause:

Is the shiner from the wreck or you?

If it's not, I'm sure there will be some elbows to the lower back when he's trying to sleep.

I've seen women race cr500's in the 90's...... Just because your husband's friend can't handle it does NOT mean that it is too much for you.

Congrats on the new bike. Now get out there and show 'em how a chick hits it on a 450!!

Totally agree- Your husband's friend sounds a bit insecure. I was at Elsinore on my 250F (Plenty for this Male) and saw Sarah Whitmore on a RM250 two stroke, and just kill everyone else at the track. Just to put a point on it she passed some big dude on a tricked out 450 and did no footer over the table top.

If you are riding "A's" then for sure you have all the skill for a bike like that.

Go for it and roost your husband's buddy next time you pass him.

Can you give some details on the shoulder injury? I just finished rehabing a shoulder injury (SLAP tear) and appear to have really torn the other. Ugh.

Let me tell you something, I went from a BMX bike to a mountain bike with no problems at all! :applause:

I'm guessing that you've aced your last English test. Grammer? Grammer?

oh, the irony of the english-nazi post with misspellings in it. lol.

Male or female, if you need it, go for it, if not, it's just a waste, keep the 250F, you'll be faster, more confident and less tired.

Can you give some details on the shoulder injury? I just finished rehabing a shoulder injury (SLAP tear) and appear to have really torn the other. Ugh.

I tore the labrium 3/4 the way around. That was repaired and also the muscles were pulled up a bit.

834 :applause:

Congrats on the 450!! My husband wants to buy me a 450. Im 5'4 like 105lbs. and race a mod KX125. I blew my bike up in practice the day before the race. Since this was a series race and I was winning I had to race his brand new KX450. Now my husbands bike was set up for a big guy since he is 6'4 280lbs. The night before the race we put a Pro Circuit linkage on it to lower it and we set all the clickers to soft. I got second I could have got first but I got impatient and accidentily tripled a jump I had only doubled and flew off the track. The point of my story is I had so much fun on the 450. Im a two stroke girl and soon I have to move to four stroke. I race Kawasaki contingency races and since they are not making a 125 anymore if I want to get paid I have to switch to four stroke. My bike is only good until October. My husband has been trying to get me to ride a four stroke for a while he says I am faster on them but I just dont have fun on anything but a mod 125 because I like the wild ride. That was until I had to race his bike I actually enjoyed racing the 450. It had that violent power that I love. Ive raced 250f's and didnt have fun but the 450 is my answer. Some agree some don't but Im gonna have alot of fun and that's all that matters. :applause:

I am glad to hear there are other women out there who aren't pro and ride 450's. Let's go gals and kick some tail.