Important Outdoor Recreational Alert!

This is very easy they do all the work for you.

The Forest Service is currently seeking comments on the Roadless rule. Many outdoor recreation enthusiasts had been asking the Administration to re-open the comment period and now the Administration has complied.

But the comment period ends September 10th and anti-access forces are bombarding the Forest Service with thousands of comments supporting the Roadless Rule - that is limiting public access to federal lands.

That's why I urge you to TAKE ACTION TODAY by registering on the Americans for Responsible Recreational Access (ARRA) web site www.responsiblerecreation.com. Once you have registered, visit the Action Center and send your comments to the Forest Service.

We must ACT NOW to make sure that outdoor recreation enthusiasts make their voices heard! The Forest Service and the Administration need to know that many Americans do not support the Roadless policy hastily constructed by the Clinton Administration.

You can also help by forwarding this message on to others and encouraging them to register on the ARRA web site.

Thank you for taking time consider this issue that is of such great importance to those of us who enjoy the outdoors. PLEASE ACT TODAY!

Visit http://www.responsiblerecreation.com today.

I apologize if the same post has been " done to death" I have not been checking thumper talk hourly.

Just because one deadline on one issue has expired does not mean we can throw our hands up and say they win. ARRA is fighting more battles than I can count.

I am sure that you are part of this and many other organizations, but not everyone is. I am just trying to do my part.

Yamikaze is wrong- this isn't the comment period on the original rule, it is the comment period regarding input on how the current roadless rule will be implemented and potentially modified. I rcv'd this e-mail just a few weeks ago from the same Responsible Recreation group (ARRA)- follow the above links, send an automatic e-mail (it's very easy) and then forward the link to everyone on your e-mail list- this fight isn't over yet!!!