DR-Z SM's in action (pics)

HOLY CRAP! Please resize! :D

Nice pics :applause: , but I don't think anyone has a monitor capable of 2200X1700 and they are over a meg each. 800x600 is uasully fine for the web, you can even do 1024x768, but I wouldnt go higher than that for posting.

Sorry about the rant, and again, thanks for the pics. :prof:

What you're probably doing that's causing the front to drop down in the air off the jump is chopping the throttle right before the jump or as you're on the jump. With a 4 stroke's engine braking, this is like hitting your rear brake in the air, which will drop the front of the bike - usefull if you're landing on the downside of a double, but not good landing on flat ground. Next time at the track try keeping the throttle on until your bike is in the air. You'll get a feel for it, you don't keep it on so long that the engine starts to rev, just about the time the rear wheel is about to leave the jump is about right.

wheres the pics of you jumping?

Unfortunately there aren't any. I was terrible at first, kind of like that dude in pics 4-5 but then after ten jumps it got better. The more experienced riders were kind enough to give hints&tips on how to jump.

great pics!!!! did you jump the DRZ? also, why is your pipe so high?

Yes, i jumped the DRZ. It handled the jumps much better than i expected. And as for the pipe, i think that's just the way CRD pipes are. High.

I was riding the other DRZ on the track. They had altered the track quite much and added the jumps. I love it! I have some MX background so the jumps felt quite natural, it just took some time to find the best line.

Here's one pic of me jumping, just got a good set of pics from TomiKoo.

lavankoajelu%20134.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Sorry no pics this time

I took my DRZ SM to this local motocross track and it performed quite well there. Pretty nice jumps. The track was hard packed so no serious problem with grip.

I managed to blow my fork oil seal though in just 3 laps..

And here!!

Tomi

For the love of god, resize!