Sign in to follow this  

value of an '01 yz250f

i about to sell my '01 and i was just wondering what yall thought i could get for it. it is all stock except for and auto decompretion hotcam, uni air filter and some protapers and probably a few little thing im forgeting about, but anyway it is in good condition very low mileage for an 01 and meticulously maintained. i was thinkin about 2200, but i wanted yalls opinion on it first before i put it in the paper. thanks.

i just picked up an 02 with a hot cam(exhaust with auto decompression) pro taper bars, aluminum skid plate an the bike was said to only have 30 hrs on it when i bought it. i could have gotten it for 2300 but ebay screwed me over and i paid 2500. i was worth it tho

It depends about your location. Bikes on the eastcoast sell less than bikes on the westcoast.

everyone here is listing 01-02s for like 2,500-2,800.... i keep thinking there is no way these people will sell their bikes at those prices.... i put mine up for 2,500 with tons of parts

yeah i dont see alot of them in the paper over here so im thinkin like 25 now, i dont wanna charge much more than that though cause i would kinda feel like im robbing the guy haha. thanks for the replies keep them comin