Sign in to follow this  

trx 90 jetting ideas?

I know, another dumb jetting question but I have searched for days with no luck at all. So now I ask the experts, '06 trx 90 with a K&N , air box lid off,pro-circuit t4 exhaust and rev limiter wire cut. The quad is always at sea level, anything at all would be helpful,

Thanx

It runs but is really lean on top for sure. Some of the locals tell me that I should drill it out a little at a time but I know better than that. I have my local dealer searching for a jet kit but they say none are available for it.

I usually use the FMF site but they are updating the section on jetting at this time. I am sure you know the best way to do this so I will do what you think is best,

Thank you

Well I changed jets today and what a difference! The stock main was 82.5 so I took it up to 90 for a start. Thing runs great but cuts out at top end, I'm thinking going up to 92 but not real sure,what do you think?

From my expirence a 90 is way to big for that little 15mm carb. bearice cycle has a 22mm carb for around $70 and that came with a 90 main.I use a 90 in my 22mm but im running a cam and a 11:1 piston. When i used your set up I ran the stock 80. Im in pa dont know what the sea level is. Hope i could help.

Well, the 92 main seems to do the trick so I guess it will stay that way thru the weekend. I can't leave well enough alone so I will keep playing around with it.

My kid has to understand it is only a 90 so it will do just so much.

Thanks for the advice

I know this thread is very old but was wondering what you ended up sticking with for sea level jetting on the main and pilot?  Thanks.