Has Anybody heard Stewart's Status?

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok right off I'm not a Bubba fan, but I am a fan of great racing, and up till the crash that was an awesome race!

Unfortunately he seems to be the only one willing to hang it out and race with RC.

Glad to hear he'll be back at the next race, becouse without him the races are boring.

RC is not called the goat for nothing, he's amazing outdoors, I cant wait till Unadilla, and Broom Tioga to see him again :applause:

Watch the video genius. RC is past him before his bike stops bouncing around.

I guess a lot of you want to think you saw that RC was all over him. He was, UNTIL RC blew it and lost 3 seconds to Bubba who was starting to pull away after RC's mistake. RC wasn't close enough to give Bubba any heat during the accident. Bubba got cross rutted and had no pressure for about 1/2 a lap after RC bobbled.

They are both riding over their heads. I almost expected Reed to win when those two would dnf in a crash.

You all need to quit being a bunch of little bitches!! No matter which riders nut's you like to swing off of, we all better pray James gets healed up enough to challenge Ricky. The two first motos of each race were incredible!!!!! Love him or hate him, watching the nationals this year without Stewart will SUCK!!!!!

If there is anyone that gives Ricky respect, its Steward. In his newsletter, he is clearly very humble in admitting that Ricky is the GOAT.

That doesn't mean that he won't go out there and give him hell though! I think the way that James races against Ricky shows the ultimate amount of respect.

I wish CR had stones like that. Or maybe I overestimated Reed.

I can't wait until the next race.

Ok right off I'm not a Bubba fan, but I am a fan of great racing, and up till the crash that was an awesome race!

Unfortunately he seems to be the only one willing to hang it out and race with RC.

Glad to hear he'll be back at the next race, becouse without him the races are boring.

RC is not called the goat for nothing, he's amazing outdoors, I cant wait till Unadilla, and Broom Tioga to see him again :applause:

I thought southwick was next?

Just read JS's newsletter. Humble, respectful, great attitude...a good role model and example of a pro. I know he hasn't always been that way, but people mature. Still think RC is amazing but so is JS. No one else, including Reed (and I like him too) is in the same league as those two.

Just read JS's newsletter. Humble, respectful, great attitude...a good role model and example of a pro. I know he hasn't always been that way, but people mature. Still think RC is amazing but so is JS. No one else, including Reed (and I like him too) is in the same league as those two.

I agree 100%. I hope he shook off the crash and we finally have some good competition in the outdoor nats. It was getting boring watching RC win every week. I hope Windham and Reed step it up a notch too.

Stewart's a good rider. But crashes like this make me wonder if he 'thinks' enough to win the championship. He reminds me a bit of RC. Early on with Suzuki I watched RC riding out of control and flying off of the track and made the comment that someone at Suzuki needed to have a talk with him. Smashing bikes and body parts does not win championships. You have to think it thru and know when to play it safe and live to race another day. I think this latest crash was just a bit of bad luck for Stewart, but I also fear that he is one crash away from a career ending injury if he isn't careful. I also think that RC was content to ride and finish 2nd in that moto. Then all of the pressure would have been on Stewart in the 2nd moto and chances are he would have buckled under the pressure. I think that RC now just rides as fast as he needs to.

He reminds me a bit of RC. Early on with Suzuki I watched RC riding out of control and flying off of the track and made the comment that someone at Suzuki needed to have a talk with him.

???? Early on with Suzuki????

Ricky was a seasoned, mature champion when he started riding for Suzuki.

Where does this come from?

JS squandered his outdoor season last year. He should of settled for 2nd and 3rd and watched RCs lines instead of riding over his head and crashing.

You mean he should resign himself to defeat and settle for second?

Why would he do that when he can win.

is that what you would do? Probably not.

Ricky surely didn't become the GOAT by settling for second. You have to go for it. The are two guys that race for first place. There were 38 others racing for third place.