CRF250 Crower Power

Then you might as well not do business with any company in existence.Every company one time or another has had a dissatisfied costumer.There are two sides to every story.You herd of one person out of hundred's or probably thousands.I herd Crower does good work,I would at least give him a call it can't hurt.

I dont know about any packages, but I ran a G2 cam in my race bike and absolutely love it. Smoked the POS HotCam hands down. Speaking of HotCams, thats some bad customer service.

off topic , your new avitar shows someone hauling a-- into a turn :applause: that you ?

Hell yeah...what does if feel like to break the rear loose on the pavement?

A little different feel? lo0l.

I actually learned to do it on the dirt first, and from that is was a pretty easy transition. One thing with SM is all the different types of riding. For training I have lately started to ride some dirt track as well at MX and it has showed big time improvements in my supermoto racing. The slipper clutch also makes a huge difference in being able ot back it in. Now all I need to do is work on consistency and hopefulyl will be able to pull a top 3 overall plate this season. Podiumed every race so far this season. Headin up to Medford, Oregon this weekend for round 4.

I dont know about any packages, but I ran a G2 cam in my race bike and absolutely love it. Smoked the POS HotCam hands down. Speaking of HotCams, thats some bad customer service.

I agree with everything you said about the cam and the prior customer service, but a little FYI. After the initial BS of that ordeal. I worked with Dan to help tame down his personality and worked directly with the woman that had all the problems and mediated the situation. The issues are now completely resolved. What's better than that is that any and all customer service issues will include my consultation. I was the Customer Service Manager for some time at a large multi store car dealership so I am well versed in just how important good customer service is, and Dan understands as well. That poor customer treatment is a thing of the past.

How has the top end held up with the cam. I just put one in and am curious. My valves on my 05 haven't moved 0.001" since new in 100+ hours, so I'm very interested to see what other people think. It definitely rips! :applause:

I agree with everything you said about the cam and the prior customer service, but a little FYI. After the initial BS of that ordeal. I worked with Dan to help tame down his personality and worked directly with the woman that had all the problems and mediated the situation. The issues are now completely resolved. What's better than that is that any and all customer service issues will include my consultation. I was the Customer Service Manager for some time at a large multi store car dealership so I am well versed in just how important good customer service is, and Dan understands as well. That poor customer treatment is a thing of the past.

How has the top end held up with the cam. I just put one in and am curious. My valves on my 05 haven't moved 0.001" since new in 100+ hours, so I'm very interested to see what other people think. It definitely rips! :D

It's currently in my 04 race bike (now paractice bike) and has at least 20 hour s on it and is sitll holding up fine. That motor has a JL hi-comp piston, porting, RHC valves and springs plus the G2 cam, running a CHM SM1 pipe. My new 05 race bike is bone stock minus the pipe and air filter and am doing good on it. HP isnt everything, but in a close race it sure does help! In another race or 2 I will probably tear into my 05 and beef it up. I jsut couldnt financially justify pulling apart a brand new motor. When I do rebuil it the G2 will go in though.

:applause:

Hey DH367, do you have any dyno pulls of one of your pipes on a CRF250?

It's currently in my 04 race bike (now paractice bike) and has at least 20 hour s on it and is sitll holding up fine. That motor has a JL hi-comp piston, porting, RHC valves and springs plus the G2 cam, running a CHM SM1 pipe. My new 05 race bike is bone stock minus the pipe and air filter and am doing good on it. HP isnt everything, but in a close race it sure does help! In another race or 2 I will probably tear into my 05 and beef it up. I jsut couldnt financially justify pulling apart a brand new motor. When I do rebuil it the G2 will go in though.

:applause:

Hey DH367, do you have any dyno pulls of one of your pipes on a CRF250?

I do have a dyno of one of my mid/top pipes on a stock 05 , it makes 2 hp more peak , quite a bit more over rev , and a little more mid ,I will send it to you , I think it would be close to the SM1 , I haven't had an SM1 to try but from the pics I have seen of them the two pipes look similar , Ron says the SM1 is the highest HP he's seen so it would be hard to top :D