Sign in to follow this  

Black is Faster...

mine is starting to rust though that is because Its an E header that came off of a 2001.... Have to give the ceramic paint a look into.

BTW Soolio sweet ride also did the tank stickers come off easily or where they already off?

The tank graphics are still under the clearcoat. There are strips of black background stickers covering them up. They were on there when I got the tank, and since I like the stealth look, I just left them on there. I would probably take them off if I had stock sm radiator shrouds with the graphics, hint hint :applause: ...anyone getting rid of your stock black sm shrouds?

This is what your bike will look like with the cyclops!

131674398_c1e6561bf7_b.jpg

I've since removed the boots as well and have the KTM guards on order. Even better is that my Excel supermoto tires are arriving on tuesday!!!!! I'll be sure to post pics of that setup too. :applause:

This is what your bike will look like with the cyclops!

131674398_c1e6561bf7_b.jpg

I've since removed the boots as well and have the KTM guards on order. Even better is that my Excel supermoto tires are arriving on tuesday!!!!! I'll be sure to post pics of that setup too. :D

Nice! Thanks for posting bispoonal. I can't wait to see your bike w/17's! :applause: