Delta Sports Center

Anybody know about this dealer? They any good? Good people? Im lookin for a KTM but I only know of two in SLC and one closed and the other didnt have the bikes that I wanted to check out. I live in Tooele and was wondering if it was worth the drive to Delta to check them out. If not then I might just have to go with a Honda.

My brother in law bought a 450 sx from them brand new, he picked it up and doesnt know much about cycles or it wouldnt have left thier building.

Both radiator shourds were creased (radiator also bent) and cracked as if it had been sitting on its side in the crate. Fluids were low including antifreeze and it was jetted for 5,000 ft lower in altitude than the store we bought it from.

The owner of Delta Sports Center is Kevin Bogue. Kevin is a rider and former racer. He cares about his business and has been in business for over 25 years. If something isn't right, just let him know. If you have a complaint, just let him know. If you have a question, just let him know. I'm sure that he'll make things right if he knows there is a problem. Delta Sports Center 1-800-413-3432.

AJP

I would think they would be worth the drive. I bought a KTM 300 XC and a KTM 65 SX for Christmas presents last year, and Delta was one of the places I shopped at. Their price was about $200 higher than the place in Washington, UT, and since the Washington dealer is as close to a home KTM dealer as I'm going to get, I ended up purchasing there instead of Delta.

The dealer in Delta had a KTM 300 XC in stock last week, and I almost bought another one of them while I was there. I decided to "think about it" for a while though, and ended up getting a YZ450F at our local dealer yesterday.

Ive never got a bike jetted for my elevation. They all come jetted for sea level. But the rest is a little bit worrysome

Elite Motorsports here in Loveland,CO always has the bikes prepped and jetted for altitude when you pick them up.

Great guys.

I have bought at least 10 bikes from Delta Sports over the years. I have been very happy with them. They have always taken care of any problems and have gone to bat for me with Yamaha to get some things warrantied for me. Kevin is a rider/ racer/ enthusiast and has done countless things for the off road community. You should definitely go to Delta.