Sign in to follow this  

3-1 at forest hill

On the subject of bears...Sharpmarble and I ran across a big fat healthy bear up near the 5 crossing on the foresthill road...big and fat is the word. I was just glad we were loaded and driving the dodge...

We came across a few last season on 6 and the fireroads above...be cautious is the word..

Hey Code,

I was just thinkin..there is an escape trail off of 3-1 you can use in an emergency. It's called "Badges" for some reason.

Quote from Code on another site;

So i ride forest hill....mad a mistake of saying how i did on lower 3-1 on that "OTHER" board... and how had it was for me to get up the hill ....Now i am being flammed, typical. Oh well...all good... let em say what they will, i enjoy my rides and stay within my skill level....Maybe that is why in 3 years on dirt, i not went down once? wow... imagine that.......

================

Code

Is having a little fun with a fellow rider's thread now considered flaming?? :excuseme:

Quote from Code on another site;

So i ride forest hill....mad a mistake of saying how i did on lower 3-1 on that "OTHER" board... and how had it was for me to get up the hill ....Now i am being flammed, typical. Oh well...all good... let em say what they will, i enjoy my rides and stay within my skill level....Maybe that is why in 3 years on dirt, i not went down once? wow... imagine that.......

================

Code

Is having a little fun with a fellow rider's thread now considered flaming?? :excuseme:

Code, Buddy. I have only one thing to say to you and all.

TB I do not know where you got this from, but I will say this to Code and all , if you have been Riding three years and have never went down, then?? I will let all who read this answer why you have never went down.

I Have went down PLENTY and OFTEN and DAILY and HARD and BLOODY and and and.

never went down.... have went down plenty times on the street.........dont like it...dont want it............. nice job tirebiter.. :excuseme: .... you crack me up..

Code bro,

No worries. I raced MX (sponsered by NAPA) and 2 enduros, then I went and joined the military at 22, was a squid for 10 years and then got back to civilization with 2 kids and a wife (my best friend), we got quads two years ago and just got another dirt bike and am having a GREAT time. It'll take a while to get back into riding but having a 15year sabbatical, it friggin hurts to go down now, but I do, and often. But I'm earning most my wings at GT and have met a couple TT'ers there and else where. Sure they talk crap online, and I was a bit intimidated, but most of them are a great bunch to hang with. Besides, if I find I ride with someone a little over my skill, I accomplish a little more each ride because you push yourself, but when you get tired and sloppy, that's when you get hurt and most of the guys I've been riding with feel the same and we slow down the pace and forge ahead and then rib the hell out each other when all are accounted for and each has a well deserved beer in hand. So hang in there bud, and take the online crap, and just ride and have fun. Hopefully I'll meet you someday at FH or GT. Enjoy the fun while you can! :excuseme::bonk::busted:

Rock,

Yup.... it's all good...I been online, ran my own motorcycle forum (street bikes) same 'ol crap there... :bonk:... I not mad upset or pissed...Just hate to see people talk @#@! about one another. Anyhow.....yeah, I am always up at the hill on sundays.....But i go early, Hope to meet up with you and the family someday. :busted: Ride safe... thanks! :excuseme:

Code what time are you going to be there tomorrow??

Greg,

My Wife has threatened to Kill me if I Ride tomorrow, but I said OK I will be back by 1:00 PM. Lets hook up.

lol@ wife gonna kill you! my wife makes my lunch, and TELLS me to go ride...LOL. :bonk:

be there by 9ish prob.... i have repaired my 426 frame, had an oil leak...so hopefully it will not leak and all will be well...... :excuseme:

Hey my Wife also tells me that this is my time, go have fun, that a Man needs His time away from the Family. Yeah, until it does not jive with what She has planned for my life. Anyone that is married will tell you that try and get as much of that "away time" as you can because in the real world She calls the shots.

We Men Are Weak. :excuseme:

Hey my Wife also tells me that this is my time, go have fun, that a Man needs His time away from the Family. Yeah, until it does not jive with what She has planned for my life. Anyone that is married will tell you that try and get as much of that "away time" as you can because in the real world She calls the shots.

We Men Are Weak. :bonk:

Amen RJ.... lol! Take it while we can get it! :excuseme::p:bonk::busted: