Sign in to follow this  

Thanks TT and Goodbye....

Hi All,

I am about to start a new job and this was probably my last opportunity to upgrade my bike for a long time. So, despite the fact that my DRZ was only a year old, I took the opportunity to upgrade.

I've been on this forum since before my original purchase. At the age of 35 this was my first dirtbike. The amount of help, support, advice and laughs you guys have given me is incalculable. This forum is truly the closest thing to a true online community that I've ever experienced.

So thanks for everything. There's too many people to list individually that I'd like to thank but I have to mention bronco (thanks for the speedo) and Harry - you make me laugh.

So what did I end up getting? Well look below:

newsmall.jpg

mal

Nice looking street legal dual, now you just need supermoto wheels and you'll be good to go. But good luck to you and thanks for shopping.

Wow, you really modded and upgraded the shit out of your bike! Looks like you replaced every single part! It's barely recognizable as a DRZ! :bonk:

Good luck and enjoy! :excuseme:

I guess that should have been my first question is how did you get your DRZ look like a Gas Gas? so what did happen to the modded DRZ and why would you get rid of it if aren't going to have time to ride anymore.

That is some sweet modding! :bonk: I never would have guessed that so many Gas Gas parts would fit! :excuseme: It's gotta be hard to find someone parting out am FSE450 but with patience and deep pockets anything is possible.

Great job, I love the forks!

:busted: