what you think of pro taper se bars

i just bought the pro taper se (7/8) bars and i was wondering if any one has put them on there bike because i wana know what you think about them like how they hold up because i am sick of bending bars

I think I might buy me a set, but not for my TTR considering I sold it. Btw, to stop bending bars... stop crashing:busted:

I've got a set on my son's TTR125 - much better and stronger than the Renthals I have on my 250

has he ever had a hard crash if so did they bend

TTRBUTCH ill let you know after this weekend because im taking my dad for a ride for fathers day ill let you know

Have them on my TTR225. Love them. They survived my "tree incident". Bent the rim, forks and triple clamp. The bars were fine. (Wish my head and knee could say the same). Mine are the ATV Mid Rise. They were the tallest I could find in a pinch.

i tested them out this weekend and i was so impresed i hit a jump and cased it (got lazy) and i endoed and every thing, and my bars were perfectly straight by the way my bars were you couldnt tell that i wrecked so if you dont have protapers and you ride hard get them you will be very satisfied

• 3 weeks later...

I just tried my new SEs with the henry/reed bend and like them so far. i put them through my own little stress tests of a few falls, an endo, two trees, and a concrete filled steel post. all intentional of course, nothing to do with my complete lack of skill, coordination, or balance.